Premium camping experience.
- Diameter – 178″
- Height – 87″
- Weight – 69 lbs
- Window – 2 pieces
- Entrance – 2 pieces
- Diameter of smoke pipe hole – 1 hole – 3.54″
- Package dimensions: 1 bag – 55.12″ х 15.75″ х 15.75″. Volume – 7934″
We proudly present the “UP” series of two-layer, quick-setup tents already popular in the US and Canada because of their proven reliability, durability, and functionality.
The umbrella-type frame design enables you to set up a tent on any type of terrain in only 2 minutes. UP-5 is a spacious tent suitable for campers, hunters, and fishermen. It can accommodate up to 4 people on camp-beds or up to 8 people in sleeping-bags.
UP-5 is a premium, all-season tent. It provides comfortable shelter from the summer sun and cold winter air. The wood stove maintains a pleasant interior temperature even if it is extremely cold outside. We recorded 82°+ F inside when it was 22°- F outside.
Multiple hinges on the inner layer can be used for drying clothes by hanging them close to the dome.
Our tents provide unique comfort when you camp. The water-resistant outer layer is made from an innovative material, Oxford 300PU 4000, that keeps you dry inside the tent even in the heaviest rain.
The doors and windows are equipped with removable mosquito nets.
Did you know that many winter campers struggle to open frozen zippers in the morning? Our wing door eliminates this problem and also helps prolong the zipper life of additional doors from frequent use of the tent.
The detachable waterproof floor is a great option for fishermen. You simply drill a hole in the ice and install the tent above it to comfortably enjoy winter fishing.
The “UP” series of tents has a solid reputation among customers in the coldest areas of Russia.
Would you like to learn more about how we beat the competition and why the most demanding customers around the world choose our product? Here are some additional, unique features of our tents supported by feedback from real customers:
All-metal umbrella-type fast installation frame.
The frame’s durability is provided by all-metal bars made of aviation alloy B95T1. This durable, high-strength alloy restores its initial shape even after bearing a heavy load. This feature makes it possible to use our tents in areas with strong winds without fear of frame damage caused by impact. The patented frame opening mechanism is also made from a special aviation alloy to provide the entire frame increased durability and corrosion resistance. Many of our competitors produce coal-plastic tent frames that are susceptible to low temperatures.
The outer layer is manufactured from sturdy, innovative, and water-resistant material, Oxford 300 PU 4000, and the inner layer is manufactured from Oxford 210 PU 2000. The air space between the inner and outer layers significantly decreases condensation and effectively retains interior heat. Additionally, the inner layer is coated with a special water-repellent, and all stitches are glued to provide the ultimate protection from water. This provides our tents superior protection from wind, rain, and snow to keep the tent interior warm and dry.
We pay attention to the safety features of our tents. For cold weather, our tents have all the necessary safety features for using wood stoves inside:
The tent wall near the stove is located a safe distance from the hot surface. This eliminates the need to use fire-resistant material on the wall of this tent model.
The wood stove is equipped with protective metal shields with adjustable clearance. These shields prevent users from accidental burns and the risk of fire in the tent.
- The smoke pipe hole is made from heat-resistant material capable of withstanding temperature up to 2192° F and is equipped with stainless steel rings.
- The tension rope hooks have light-reflecting elements that are highly visible to car and snowmobile drivers from a distance to prevent accidents.
- The tent also has four 5-layer windows for ventilation. The windows’ transparent layers are made of frost-resistant PVC (polyvinyl-chloride) and can be used up to – 58° F.
- The standard packaging includes a zippered floor that can be attached to the tent’s interior above ground level. This floor provides excellent protection from insects and snakes in warm weather and from water in rainy weather.
Because we are committed to continually improving our product, we encourage feedback from our customers to implement improvements and add new features to our product.
We hope you are as confident about the quality and safety of our product as we are!
- Outer tent, inner tent with floor, frame
- Wing door – 1 piece
- Door canopy – 1 piece
- Tent-pegs -24 pieces
- Detachable organizer with Velcro fastener – 2 pieces
- Detachable pocket with Velcro fastener – 2 pieces
- Fire-resistant stove mat – 1 piece
- Tension rope – 164.04″
- Dome net shelf – 1 piece
- Bag – 1 piece
- Clamping bolt – 1 piece
- Spare parts kit – 1 piece
- Canopy support kit – 1 piece
- User’s manual and warranty card – 1 piece
Spreading joy, love and happiness
Maintains comfort throughout a bright day
Spacious, safe and cozy
Don’t let the weather stop you!
You definitely get what you expect for this price. Highly recommend
24/7 support, no
breaks and weekends.
An individual approach, fulfilling the wishes of the client, professional
recommendations – all this we found in the company